Now Movable Type 5.2 Beta4 is now available to download and test!
Implemented features, fixed bugs, and active cases are available for inspection on FogBugz.
To be fixed in next beta version
- 108242 Occasionally sending test mail fails under IIS+ActivePerl environement
To see other cases, please refer to FogBugz.
- 108522 Can not resize correctly when the format is "None" with IE
- 108521 Can not preserve editor height when the format is none
- 108535 Wrong order of the field on Edit Entry / Page Screen
- 108480 cms_pre_save.asset callback won't be called when items are uploaded
- 108463 Site path is set to blog path during upgrade from MT4.37 to MT5.2b2
- 108285 encode_xml doesn't handle some numeric character references correctly
- 107958 An error occurs when importing the data via WXRImporter
- 106708 Preferred archive type setting is broken when removing a template map which is marked as preferred archive type
- 108545 On listing screen, user can save filters in spite of it has wrong condtion
- 108530 Commnters disappear when an administrator unban banned them
- 108439 Config directive "SerchExcerptWords" doesn't work correctly
- 108421 An error occurs when there are unsupported image files on item dialogue
- 108562 With IE8, pubutton images on rich text editor will not back to oridnary status
- 108549 User filter will not be recovered correctly when blog's backup data is restored
- 108548 Daily archive will be rebuilt when webpages are saved
- 108480 cms_pre_save.asset will not be called when item files are uploaded
- 108459 With IE8, after pushing item isert button and cancel it, user cannot enter characters on rich text editor's screen
- 107933 Sytem information will not be displayd under the FastCGI environment
- 107129 Cannot clone blogs from system dashboard
This release included a lot of feedback, patches and contributions from our community. Thank you very much for all of your help to make Movable Type better!