The Boilerplate Text feature (hereafter Boilerplate Text) is now available! Instead of re-writing the same information over and over, users now have the ability to insert predefined and pre-formatted text into blog entries.
Let's practice creating a Boilerplate Text.
- From the user dashboard, go to the blog in which you want to use the Boilerplate.
- Click on [Boilerplate] under [Entries] from the left-hand side menu.
- Click on [Create New].
- Fill in the desired text, the Boilerplate name (required) and a short description of the contents.
- Finally, click the [Save Changes] button at the bottom of the screen.
Once saved, Boilerplates can be inserted into any desired blog entry. Let's practice inserting a Boilerplate Text.
Go to the blog entry creation screen and insert the Boilerplate Text. Finish by replacing the filler text with actual information.
- Click on the name of the Boilerplate you want to edit.
- Rewrite the information as desired.
- Click the "save changes" button at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the check box next to the Boilerplate you want to delete.
- Click the "delete" button.
- Click "OK" in the confirmation window.
Boilerplates can only be inserted and used in blog entries.
Boilerplate Text management is as follows:
- System Administrator
- Can edit and delete all Boilerplates
- Manage Blog (Blog Administrator), Edit All Entries (Editor)
- Can only edit and delete text Boilerplates for all authorized blogs
- Create Entries (Writer)
- Can only edit and delete personally created Boilerplates